Senior Manager Global Patient Advocacy (gn)
Our client is an extremely ambitious and very successful biopharmaceutical company focused on becoming a key player in the oncology scene. With just over 15.000 employees worldwide, the company is global and well organized, yet agile.
- Top 25 pharmaceutical company
- 15.000 employees worldwide
- EU Headquarters in Munich
- Remote work – be based anywhere in Europe
- Very attractive salary and benefits package
- A fresh team with high visibility and a mission integral to the company vision
- Implement regional and disease specific engagement strategies with patient advocacy groups in Region Europe based on global PA strategy and specific country needs.
- Contribute to direction of key advocacy partners; engage patient organizations focused on areas of most interest to the company’s vision for the future.
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and expand the partnership and help identify areas that the company can engage strategically.
- Liaise with affiliates in Europe to support impactful patient advocacy engagements in countries (EU5+Mid-size country leads).
- Assess region specific advocacy needs for all global goals and compounds. Lead collaborative strategy building with specific countries in the region to pull through global medical affairs and advocacy strategies to local countries
- Direct alignment between global strategy and local implementation of strategy, compound specific. Work cross-functionally and liaise with EU5+Midsize leaders for alignment to strategic patient advocacy goals
- Build local relationships with key advocacy organization for implementation of country level programming needs. Compile key country issues (regulatory, compliance, legal, engagement) to share at EU level PA committee
- Educate country teams on the importance of advocacy for the region and how best to support country activities year-round. Develop a budget to support regional evidence generation and patient activities (lunch & learn, advisory boards, steering committees, surveys). Works closely with Director Global Patient Advocacy for Europe
Für nähere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte: / For more information please contact:
+49 0)89 212 65 333